Sunday, January 26, 2014

Perplexed, Bewildered, Bemused, Mystified, Stumped, Flummoxed, Puzzled

Can't figure it out.
We post students' grades online
Most parents don't check.


(It's true--on our grading program there's a little scroll-down window that shows us how many times a parent or a kiddo has checked grades. A parent can even sign up for free notifications. If I had a kid I'd be so glad to know what was up, because, according to most of the parents I conference with, teens are, ahem, less than communicative with them, something that hasn't changed since I was a tyke. If I were a kid, I'd be checking all the time.)

2 comments:

  1. Make an appointment with an allergist, he can tell you exactly what you are allergic to, and then you will be able to stay away from the things that are bothering you.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not use your official Facebook page to stay in touch with your friends or relatives. Make sure everything you share on your official page is related to your products and will interest your audience. Create a personal profile so you can stay in touch with your friends and family. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete