Thursday, January 29, 2015

Gone with the Wind? Wind out of His Sails? Caution to the Wind?


Eighth grade boys....

Though George Washington's official inauguration was on April 30th, 1789, it happened today in B-5. I was teaching the students the difference between the two key words "president" and "precedent," and explained that as the first president ever in the history of the known universe, every time Washington did anything, he was setting a presidential precedent.

O. chirped out, "I wish I could be the first president to fart!" I returned, "I'm afraid you are far too late for that, my friend." O. shook his fist and stage whispered, "Curse you, George Washington..."



2 comments:

  1. satta king play bazaar Make sure to get health insurance, not only for yourself, but for your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For healthy skin, the first step is to keep it clean. Instead of using soaps on your face, use a face wash that is made for your skin type. Whether your face is oily, dry or combination, you can find face wash at your local drug store, department store or make-up store. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete