Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cookies, Money, Compassion, and Cookies

On the first day of school, I found out Batman was in my class.

On the third day of school, a student brought chocolate chip cookies for the whole class.

On the THIRD DAY, people!
cookies not homemade. me no care.

During the second week of school after I shared with the kids that I had a foreign money collection, four separate kids brought me currency from Fiji, Mexico, Vietnam, and the E.U.

During the third week of school, I couldn't find my reward candy. I shared my sadness with the class that the only time I'd had stuff stolen from me was once years ago, in the notorious Year of the Stolen Sodas, and that I was sad my candy was gone.  The next day, two separate kids brought me candy to replace what was lost.  

I've brought in donuts to the Seminerds already for having 100% homework turned in three times (the bar is upped to four, now). 

This fourth week I found the candy--I am losing my brain cells in this stupefying heat, or maybe old age--and I got to rejoice with them ALL for being upright and trustworthy!

AND this fourth week the same kid again brought in cookies for the class.

Yeah, ridiculously hot and humid weather aside (and no a/c in sight), we're off to a great start.








2 comments:

  1. play bazaar

    satta king play bazaar It was mentioned at the beginning of this article that many fear the subject of health insurance as they think it is too tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create a unique Facebook page that is capapble of standing apart from the rest. The key to marketing on Facebook is to not look just like the other guys. Almost everyone uses Facebook these days, so you must be different if you want to be noticed before one of your competitors is. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete